GREEN GAS POLAND
2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF BIOGAS AND BIOMETHANE PRODUCERS
2-3 OCTOBER 2019, WARSAW, POLAND
Green Gas Poland is an international conference of biogas and biomethane producers, which is a new, extended formula of the Biogas Forum, organized in the years 2013-2017 by the Union of Producers and Employers of Biogas Industry.
We were honoured by the presence of over 140 people representing the Polish and foreign biogas and biomethane sector. The participants included representatives of the Ministry of Energy, the Energy Regulatory Office and the National Center for Agricultural Support, as well as existing and designed biogas plants, companies offering products and services for the biogas and biomethane industry, recognized law firms and key European o rganizations for the promotion and development of using biogas and biomethane.
The conference topics will focus on the following issues:
- the latest legal regulations regarding functioning in the biogas and biomethane industry
- experience of biogas and biomethane plant owners – good practices related to the selection of substrates, digestate management, use of heat, production and use of biogas and biomethane
- perspectives related to the use of biogas and biomethane
- biogas and biomethane as part of a circular economy
- optimization of energy sales
- biogas and biomethane plants in energy clusters and energy cooperatives
- investment financing and loan restructuring
- innovative technological solutions for installations producing biogas and biomethane.